High borosilicate glass is resistant to high temperatures. It is a special glass material with high strength, high hardness, high light transmittance and high chemical stability. In layman’s terms, the glass cup is taken out of the freezer and served immediately. Hot water, high borosilicate glass cups will not break. Whether it is high-temperature steaming and sterilization, heating directly in a pot, or flushing into boiling water, no additional chemicals will be produced, and the safety factor is perfect. There is no need to worry about explosion when encountering extremely high and low temperature differences in the cold winter. The high borosilicate glass bottle is fired at a high temperature of 600 degrees. It has a very low thermal expansion coefficient, high temperature resistance, and can withstand a huge temperature difference of about 200 degrees. The high borosilicate glass product uses the characteristics of glass to conduct electricity at high temperatures. , The glass is melted by heating inside the glass. It is made by annealing and cooling. It has good thermal stability and does not contain any chemical substances. It is safe and environmentally friendly.
Performance advantages of high borosilicate glass bottles:
1. The material is dense and does not absorb water.
2. Excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and water resistance.
3. High hardness, abrasion resistance, and dishwasher safe.
4. It is very easy to clean, not easy to stain, long-term use is bright and clean as new.
5. Does not contain harmful substances to the human body.
6. Used in microwave oven, it is not hot to heat, absorbs very little microwave, and saves electricity and energy.
7. It has the characteristics of resistance to rapid cold, rapid heat, impact resistance, and not fragile.